Sayonara 2008! Aloha 2009!




Continue with my work.............................................

New Year 2009!


This year, I did not stay at home watching tv, watching people countdown!

I joined Jaye, Timo, Siah, Ade, Hing, and Michelle countdown party at City Club!





Look at my attire! I wear half formal because Jaye warned me to wear nice nice for the party!




Jaye, Hing and Michelle with their dresses and lollipops!





We played games with the uncles and aunties! The young versus the....... more experience people!




We have some supporters here! Jaye and her mum! They can become cheer leaders!





Don't disturb me Jaye! I'm trying to wear my apron!





We played card games as well! Challenge your memories!




For the loser, you will get your punishment!


Hing - the all time loser in any games ! Wuahahahahahahahahahahaha





Wo.... The smart a.. I mean guy lost! Painful, Timo? You look suffered!





We ate Junk food! Look at Jaye! She's insane! What a big gargantuan mouth!






We sang karaoke! Jaye trying hard to become the backup singer for me! lol Thank for your effort!





Jaye's dad giving prize to his wife who is also Jaye's mum! Wuahahahahahaha





Countdown!

10


9



8


7


6


5


4


3


2





1





Happy New Year 2009!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH







What am I doing? I was showing uncles and aunties the correct way in swimming!


Why did I do that ?


For presents, of course! I got three presents!




The three of us cam-whoring!

Emotional, sentimental, moody, sad????????????




Heads.................. Just heads! We still can pose with our heads only!





Before the party end, We have a sing along session! Honestly, I do not know how to sing the songs at all!


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Next station: Ade's house Again!


Red wine! Since it was new year, I drank a lot!


Till I'm drunk!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Next Station: Home (Sleep like a pig)


Year 2008-2009!


I had a lot of fun for this new year! I'm loving it!



Michelle Chen, always feel good to have a fight with you on the street in front of the crowds lol!




Besties! I love you guys! Happy new year! May everything go as smooth as it should be!


1 people were enlightened!:

Anonymous said...

updated so many entries ah..
saw ur new hair style in Denise's blog..
erm...u look....hahaha...erm... cute? ya cute..! the hair style makes ur face rounder in my opinion! hahaha...no worries! yes! it's cute!