Let's have a pause!


I'm tired uploading my New York trip! There are still a lot of pictures to be uploaded! It takes time, and I'm running out of time for my homework, quizzes and exams! Chinese New year is just around the corner! My parents have been begging me to cut my hair which I have not cut my hair since I'm here in Madison!

Therefore, I finally have the courage to cut my hair ( I do not why I need courage to let my hair be cut by hair designer! ) Anyway, I had asked my friend's consultation through facebook! ( Only some replied!) Anyway, Thanks May! I went to Hair Forum and looked for Tiffany's help!


Previous me!

Front View



Back View ( Do i look like a girl from behind?)


From the side


From the another Side!



Present me!


Much Much Much Much shorter hair!


Back side!



From the side!



From the another side!


I was thinking to dye my hair but since I don't have enough time to that, I gave up!

After my haircut, I joined Phin Ying and hui Chin top buy birthday presents and cakes for both our February babies - Li Xuan and Yi Sin ( I love calling them Yi Xuan and Li Sin just to make people confuse!)


We went to GAP to grab Li Xuan and Yisin birthday present which are RED AND BLACK SEXAY UNDIES!



I can't believe I'm holding them all the way to the bakery store!




Pondering ......... Which cakes should we buy????



Finally, we were all set to go!



Met up with the rest at Li Xuan and Yi Sin apartment!



The first gang - Ohin Ying, Jon, Michael, Hui Theng and Yi Sin surprised Li Xuan First. The rest who were Me, Hui Chin and Wen Li will wait and give another surprise to Yi Sin who thought we were only celebrating Li Xuan's birthday as we were actually going to celebrate her birthday and Li Xuan's birthday! GOT IT? lol


She's just too happy to receive the present!


Yi Sin as well!



Then, we went to Num's noodle for dinner! It has been a long time we didn't actually have dinner together in Madison!



The macho guys!




Li Xuan's petite cheese ice-cream cake!



Yi Sin's small passion strawberry cake!



After our mouth watering Chinese cuisine dinner, we went to Yi Sin place to chit chat and watch movie!



We watched the famous comedy Hangover which was voted the best comedy movie for year 2009! Trust me, you will laugh like there's nobody around you!



Since, I just have a new look, it is time for me to do some posing stuffs!


Another profile picture of me!



Ow DARN! I should write more about Yi Sin and Lixuan's brithdays! Well, their birthday are just around the corner! We celebrated earlier because it will be a continuous of busy weeks awaiting us ahead with tests and quizzes!


Once again!


Happy Birthday to LI XIN AND YI XUAN!

OPPS I MEANT TO YI XIN AND LI XUAN!







8 people were enlightened!:

Anonymous said...

tzun...i saw ur long hair from the side ..omg damn long la!!!! cannot tahan so have to comment here loL! good u got ur hair cut :)

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Are u one of my loyal readers as well????
I'm goin to prsesent awards to my loay readers lol! But so far I only have two - Hing and Hanyi! wuahahahahahahahahahahahaha

mintshung said...

i also your loyal reader but i seldom say only hahahaha you should award me~~ your every blog i also got see de...sex museum ma... fishing la... liberty la...

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Okok! for those who are my loyal reader! Speak up!
Goin to buy something here from USA and give u guys as awards! lol

Loyal reader Hing said...

Tzun! OMG! U really look like ah bin before getting ur hair cut!n shit! your previous hair is so much longer than mine!!!! N i dunno when I look into the pics u with ur new hair reminds me of HK artist Tou Dai Yu! hahaha. not handsome one la. hahaha

N u cannot simply give all the award i tell u! ngai!

Leng Zai Khen said...

Loyal reader khen is here =)

Ah Tzun Zai said...

I know tat HK actor la! quite man also la! ok la! wuahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Why cannot! All nominate people 1st@ wuahahahahaha

Best male loyal reader
Best Female loyal reader
Best group loyal reader
Best loyal reader
Best comment
Best shoutout
Best hidden loyal reader


Wuahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Timothy Lau Zer Hern said...

haha, yeah your hair in the 'before' shots was really terrible.The current one is nice.Keep it simple! chat soon!...and do remember to change your facial products if you want to stop yourself from ballooning up:D