Part Two: The Unfortunate case of Kia Tzun Wong!


Jason's convo........ Well, this has nothing to do with the title of the post...........


Early in the morning, I went Hing's place and ate a scrumptious American style brunch! Thanks Hing and Hing's sis for the delicious brunch!



Then, Hing, Hing's sis and I went KLCC to meet up with Jaye and her family!


First and foremost, Congratulations to Jason! hope you like the Elmo we bought in such a rush!




Well, Jaye does not even know I'm coming with Hing, threw a surprise for her! Since I ditched her for almost a hundred times!



Borrowed Jason's flower and Elmo to take a picture!



A group picture with Jaye, Jason and Hing! ( While waiting for Jaye's parents!)



At last, They finished their lunch, A group picture with them!



Hmm, we found this toilet sign interesting, that is why we..............................


Yup, the toilet sign which means everyone going t the toilet, washroom, public convenience chamber, loo.......! Leaving me with their "THINGS" , what to do, I am Mario!


After Jason's convo, we went California Pizza for my favorite Mexican chips with spinach + cheese sauce!




Perambulating around KLCC.........................................................



It is time for dinner, this time we had Korean BBQ food!


Since, Alex need to bring Jaye's parents along, Hing, Hing's sis and I took taxi to this Sayfol international school, we pronounce it as 'sei fo'! wuahahahahahaha



Before dinner is served, we went around taking picture, I still remember the very last time we came here for my birthday, We did not take picture because it was too dark during night time!

Therefore, we took numbers of pictures here!



There's a small playground there, although we are almost 21, but we are forever young.......!



Hmm, we took picture with this thing for almost ten times till Hing's sis asked us what so special about this thing, then we stopped taking picture with this thing!




A bee? A big disgusting bug? A gargantuan bug!!!!!


I did not break the seesaw which means I'm not that heavy!


Finally, food is prepared.............................!


BBQ lamb!



Kimchi rice and some sort of bi rice! I forgotten the name! Sorry! But taste good!



One thing which makes me love Korean food is that, I can refill all these side dishes!



Jason just wants to eat meat that's all, he does not really likes vege! wuahahahahaha Carnivore!



Finally, I need say thank you to ( Ribuan Terima Kasih kepada) Jaye's parents for the dinner! Really pai seh but had a good time chit chatting with Jaye's mum! Wuahahahahahahaha




Enough of the good things................................



Now let me officially announced this bad news to everyone, The real unfortunate case of Kia Tzun Wong! Based on true story by the way!

Yesterday, I had my eye operation at SJMC.........

I went there alone, yup all by myself! ( Music: Celine Dion's All by myself)

Waited for few hours for the operation!

Seriously, I was very nervous and scare of pain of course!

At 2 something, the nurse leaded me into the operation room, I took this picture when the nurse went out the room! I do not know whether I can take this picture without permission!



The procedures were done when I'm still conscious! Seriously, honestly and sincerely, It was damn super duper painful! This is the first time I was treated as a small child by and stranger adult! The doctor praise and comfort me by saying " Good Boy". I feel like laughing when I heard it! Well,if you want to know how my operation is done, call me! Or msn me!


Again took a picture of me after the operation when the nurse and the doctor is away!




Ok, that all, about my academic works, I do not want to say it anymore as it makes me drag like an old woman! That's all for the unfortunate case of Kia Tzun Wong!


By the way, thank you ( ribuan terima kasih) to Jaye and Alex and Hing who came after my surgery! Thanks guys for bringing me out and eat chicken rice! wuahahahahahaha

Thanks Voo for calling me from Aussie! Thank you! wuahahahahahaha


Thanks to all my INTEC friends who sms me and plan to visit me all the way from Shah Alam, Thank you so much! I'm really touch to have friends like you guys!


Thank you so so so so so so so much!

13 people were enlightened!:

mintshung said...

wow thanks for mentioning my name... at the bottom of the blog!!!!!
aih.... tzun... dun watch so much things that you SHOULDNT watch larrrr....like yellow movie...dun watch so much larrr...if you later both your eyes blind then you know...hahahah
k lar... have to call HER now XD

Anonymous said...

ei ei! how come u need to undergo eye operation? what happen?

Anonymous said...

Tzun...tats not a toilet sign eh...
It's a lift sign le....
n you're most welcome le....We dunno wat else we can do oso... so anyhow, wish your eye recover soon lo!

Anonymous said...

wow.. wat happened to ur eye?
i was too bored with my homework and drop by here and see..
are u ok? hope to see you recover soon.. =)

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Voo: I dun watch, I act lol!

Denise: Infection need to cut! wuahahahahahahah!

Hing: Tats not the main point! the main point is I need to carry all the things! wuahahahahahaha

Verne: I'm fine lol! Just pain ONLY! By the way, too bored then read my blog????? U shud make it as a routine! lol

Anonymous said...

get well soon!!

Anonymous said...

good boy! get well soon ya =) still have a lot of movie waiting for u!!!!

Anonymous said...

WUAHAHHAAAAA , Suprised to receive my call ?? I KNOW!..
LOLS...
Hope u get well soon ok!
Nice talking to u... been a while since i heard ur voice..
Do take care ok..
Hugsss!

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Siah: Thanks!

Jia Tian: I will, my main actress for all the movies lol! Sound so wrong!

Michelle: Well that is really a surprise! And can u believe it we talked for more than 30 minutes! wuahahahahahahaha! Thanks a lot and have a nice life in Aussie! Beat them up! wuahahahahahahahah

Anonymous said...

Waoh~So FUN a~~
Haha...I am just busying with my work...Everyday work...
Haiz....

Anonymous said...

should i call as well?? xD
think u r fine now.. been a week edy..

"BECAREFUL" ar.. infection! wonder where the germ came from! LOL

yea showing off nice food again!! hate u..

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Hanyi: Everyone who left comment in my blog, ask my eye condition! But u r different! NVM lol!

David: Shud u call????? Of coz yes! almost all my frens from aussie called me! Wat do u think then.....

Anonymous said...

Ohh.... Why ur eye get infection??
So so sorry for that i`m so late to leave a comment to concern about ur eye ya...that`s because i`m working now...so not much times for me to online often n read u guys` blogs.....keke...
Take care ya..!! :-)