March babies!~

Wow, what a month! March, a month which is overly crowded by friend's birthday!

Let me start with my Sandakan friend's birthday! HAN YI!


I think, this is the first time I celebrated Han Yi's birthday in KL! I wonder why I missed all the birthday celebrations of my Sandakan friends when I'm studying here! Too busy maybe, sorry!

Well, for this time, no matter how busy I was, I have made it! I celebrated Han Yi's birthday with my other fellow "Sandakanians"!



On Sunday morning, since I have made an appointment with Mr. Kamal to discuss about my literature term paper, I need to finish reading my novel " The poisonwood bible"!


That is why, I went Carl's Jr, ordered a double beef cheese burger and ended up sitting and reading there for almost 6 hours!



Poisonwood bible! I was wrong that I have made a false impression towards this novel! I love the way the author writes it, i love the plot of the story! I love the characters! I love everything of this book! I need to write this because Mr. Kamal reads my blog and will.......... me if I said the novel is a mundane piece of book!




Finally, Hing and Jaye arrived! Hing asked me to buy a cake for Han Yi, but I do not have any idea on what cake should I buy! That is why I forced Hing and Jaye to come and meet me up and buy the cake together so that I'm not the only one to be blamed if the cake does not taste nice!


After minutes of consideration, we bought Tiramisu from ....... .......shit I cannot remember the bakery shop's name! I'm having bad memory recently!


Then, I met up with Han Yi and the rest and Thai Thai where I have no idea which is the front or back door of the restaurant! VERY WEIRD DESIGN!


Hanyi, Jia Tian, Ah Chu and an unfamiliar face! Who is it?????? (GUESS!)


And here we have, Kenneth, Shit again I have forgotten his name!ARRRRRRRRRRRRR bad bad memory! SORRY! Hing and Jaye!




Where are them holding pillows ?????




Well, its time for birthday cake ceremony? Singing birthday song ceremony??? Celebrating Han Yi's birthday???? Whatever it is! Hany Yi is happy, just look at the way he smile!


Everyone together, let's sing-----------------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~~~~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~~~~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HAN YI~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~


After a shouting and singing of this world recognize song, its time to try the taste of the cake!

We were pleased to have a gonna be professional waitress to help us distribute the cake.....
A round of applause to you, LAI JIA TIAN!



A group picture taken by a waiter which trembling hands!



The girls! Jaye with short hair! I'm still not use to it!




Jai Tian and I! We took a lot of pictures and this is the best one!




At last, me and the birthday boy Han Yi! The tall guy! Almost everyone asked me to sit instead of standing when taking picture with Han Yi! I refused because I'm confident with my height! Actually I'm not! wuahahahahahaha




Now this is a better one of our group picture! Thanks "HOW YIN" in Cantonese! Now I remember his name!




Happy 21st birthday Han Yi! May all your wishes come true!






++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



After Calculus III quiz, Razin, Pui Yin, Alicia and I went to One-U for dinner and movie~

It was on Wednesday, weekday! better don't let my mom read this if not I will be so busted!

We had our dinner at Chillis! mash potatoes! lamb shoulder! slurps!


Pui Yin and Alicia!



I can't remember the name of this dish but it is beef!



And now, I recommend everyone including you, you and you and you right there, you on the left, you up there, you , you over there digging your nose and you and you to try this chocolate lava cake! Its heavenly!




After dinner and movie ( SEX DRIVE: very funny! For obscene people )

We went window shopping! I went kitschen Cheap and nice outfits! I can't resist myself in trying this short pants!


Another surprise for the day! I msn-ed with ONG ONG! My long time no see friend from IS! He still look the same and still laugh out loud since we video called and I can actually here the way he laughed!





++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



NG NG YONG YONG SAM~~~~'s birthday!

Friday right after class, we headed to Sunway Pyramid !


My friends went to sing karaoke while I went to some place which I do not want to mentioned about it here! Sorry, that is why I have not taken any picture when my friends were singing happily at Red Box!


However, I joined them right after the end of Karaoke session!



We are proud of you Hui Chin, for having the courage to pierce your ears! It shouldn't be that painful but Pui Yin and her have converted the situation into a pregnant lady giving birth!



We had dinner at Dragon i which is famous for its 'Siu Long Pau'!


The birthday boy- Yong Sam~, My room mate- Wei lun and My room mate's girlfriend- Sanddy!




My classmate for 5 semesters- Pui Yin, The blurs member-Hui Chin, The quiet one-Ping Yin, and the Buddhist-Shearon!



My ex-class representative-Edwin and My ex-class representative's girl friend- Su jen!



The guys- JK, Ben, Wei keong, boon, Wai kuan, Yong Chiet!



The guys who are proud with thier middle finger- ken Yit, Ah mok, Eric and Yong Siang!



For food, I ordered '酸辣汤面' ! 50 out of 100000000000000000000000000000!



'奶王流沙包', scrumptious! Again, I recommend everyone including you, you and you and you rigth there, you on the left, you up there, you over there digging your nose , you and you to try this chocolate lava cake! Its heavenly!



Cake for Ham Sap lou, I meant Dai Lou I meant Xie Jiao I meant YONG SAM~




AGAIN! Everyone together, let's sing-----------------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~~~~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~~~~~
HAPY BITRHDAY TO Yong SAM~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~





Why are they so shy???? Especially Hui Chin, the whole INTEC knew that two of you are ............




Better now with smiles and peace pose!




Slaughtering cake ceremony!




Yong Sam's birthday! Wear it everywhere you go!




The "王" s! We are superior! Wuahahahahaha



Group portrait!
25 of us celebrating Yong Sam's birthday! You should be proud Yong Sam! wuahahahahahahaha




Happy Birthday to Han Yi and Yong Sam once again!

15 people were enlightened!:

Anonymous said...

The bakery shop called bread story? bread history? wahahaha...i oso forgotten! but something like tat! OH i rmbr bread talk? wahahaha...dunno... I better teach ur mum to read ur blog! hahaa...outings without her knowledge o! OHO! wahahaha..yea happy birthday to Hanyi once again! Luckily the cake was ok!

Wei Lun said...

hahaha, dai lou de face also bent a bit... see he and hui chin so malu when we said them are husband and wife. hahahaha, great that this birthday went success lo, but right, dai lou will be happier when in KL ,ahahahhaa

Anonymous said...

hahah jia tian the professional waitress! eh eh i've also tried the chocolate lava thinggg the other time when I was in kl with chris them...omg, it was heavenlyy~~

mintshung said...

hey you got short term memory loss is it? that kid is HOU YIN!! you really no heart one... awwwwww im thousands miles away missing all the fun!! eh you went to carls jr? i tell you... im now scared of the smell even i only walk past the shop... dunno why before i go in and eat, it's interesting. but after went there for two times, im scared of it...and the smell of subway also -.-

Stephy said...

lolz...kia tzun u missed out smthg ... the relationship between hui chin n yong sam...ermm... btw, this was the first time i saw hui chin blushing o.... wahahahaha!!!
ps: hui chin gonna kill me 2nite.... :P

Anonymous said...

er Happy Birthday

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Hing: Thanks a lot for remembering me the shop's name! U better dun teach my mum to read my blog! I will be killed! Seriously! Luckily, the cake was ok! If not..............


Wei Lun: Yong Sam And Hui Chin 99.99% will be together or oledi together????



Denise: U tried the cake as well! My goodness! I can eat the ten of it!

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Voo: I'm not mou sim! lol! I still remember hou yin lol! wuahahahahahaha! Bad memory mah!


Stephy: No need, I'll sms Hui Chin and ask her to kill u!


Siah: That's all? Ur comment? wuahahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Hey~Thank you very much!!!
Next time please choose the photos i look nicer k?Hahaha
Damn ugly le~~

Adeline Chang said...

happy birthday hanyi!
im march baby also oh..
where's mine?
see u soon!
the choc what what.. looks really great..

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Han Yi: Which picture makes u look ugly??????????


Ade: U coming but not yet! wuahahahaha

Anonymous said...

haha tzun, i think u purposely uploaded those pics that other ppl looks ugly and u looks good in it. And this is one of the way to show urself ... LOLs..
Ok, jk!
A lot of heavenly food in kl, p.s bring me around when i go over!
ANd ur life are just ..... TOOOOO happening! ...

ahkhen said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Hanyi and YONG Sam. haha.. other than tat hor.. No comment oh. Coz i wasn't there bah

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Hui Chin: Dun lie! Love matters! wuahahahahahahah

Michelle Chen: That so not true! I just wanna show the natural side of my friends lol! U better come now lol!


Ah Khen: Ur comment like same as Siah! wuahahahahah Twins?????

Kitschen said...

Hi Ah Tzun, we found out that you blogged about our product and we’d like to thank you so much for blogging about us.

Don’t worry, this is not a spam, we just want to send out a personal thanks because you talked about us.

Can we add you in our Facebook fan page?

Thanks again! Peace for all.

www.kitschen.com/blog