I had a bad week!

Last week, I have just gotten back my Cal 1 test! Seriously, like shit!


Don't even want to mention about it!


Then, my literature assignment...................... another...........................!



Thought will be better for this week, but things do not appear as what I expected!

Haih................ tones and tones of homework, test and assignments make me feel awful! Because of them and for the sake of my CGPA, I need to stay at hostel, in my room studying and miss all the fun out there!



Well, that's enough of becoming a pessimist! Let's switch our mood to a more delightful one!




Last Friday, Vivian and I promised to join Jaye and Alex for Karaoke and movies! However, Vivian did not show up at all! Just one sms, and there she went back to her house!


Unfortunately, I was the 'brigthest' light bulb ever in this planet! Edison Thomas must be happy and proud of his invention indeed!


Well, Lunch at Mr Ramen!



Nothing really special about it! It is just the normal Japanese food!


Supposedly, we decided to watch movie however, there's no really nice movies for "them" as I suggested to watch some Oscar material's type of movie such as Slumdog Millionaire, The Curious case of Benjamin Button ( Seriously, should watch it before you die!).................well, I'm more into some mature kind of movies instead of High School Musical 3 ( No offends)!


That is why, we changed our plan to Karaoke session!

On our way to Red-Box!


Suddenly, I heard some voices calling my name! Wow, initially, I thought I have some admirers around Sunway, but I was too narcissistic as it was just Verne's voice!

Denise and Jia Tian were there as well eating ice-cream! Denise was going back to Perth in the late evening, as what she mentioned to me earlier if I'm not mistaken, Never miss a chance to take a picture with them as this is what we call "缘分"!


if you have a very sharp observation through the pic above, You will notice that Jaye has cut her hair into this classy short hair!

Jaye, my friend, there is no need to ask me how it looks on you because Alex will definitely say nice not matter what!



On our way to Red-Box:



We walked pass a very familiar picture of someone............


Hmm, this picture resembles someone, if you do read my blog very often you should know who is the someone! Hintz: Go to my space blog and find for the Zoo Negara entry!





karaoke Session:


It has been a while for me, as Hing, Siah and Jaye always sing without me in Sandakan!




Well, it is time for me to shine! (*Remember, I was the 'brigthest' light bulb!)



Jaye and Alex ( Red hot chili face, I wonder why?)



We sang for three hours and I'm glad that we still sing as well as usual!




After Karaoke, I accompanied Jaye with her grocery shopping session.......



She has no idea of what to buy........................................



Dinner time: Barbecue Plaza........!


My favorite hang out place for dinner!



Fried squid! New dish! Try it!




Jump into yesterday activity................................


Yuen Steamboat buffet!


We were too stress for C++ test......... that is why we promised to have a super duper fulling dinner!





You see INTEC students are hungry for food!




Hui Chin ( suddenly popped in), Pui Yin, Julius and me!




Razin, Yong Sam~~~, Wei Lun and Sanddy!





Edwin, Su Jen, Stephy, Hui Chin and Pui Yin!


Alicia was with his boyfriend, don't want to disturb them!



Make a quick guess: Who ate all of these.................................??




Answer: This couple ( Wei Lun and Sanddy)! NOT ME!





Huh............... finish blogging! Now, I have to go back studying AGAIN!

Bye guys--------------------!

12 people were enlightened!:

mintshung said...

that week shouldnt be too bad? LOL
keep the updates coming man...
dam bored over here...

Anonymous said...

woo!!! eh is it Thomas Edison or Edison Thomas? LOL!!!

and ya we memang got yuen fen...like that also can meet in sunway lol

Anonymous said...

Ah! the orang utan again! ngai
I can guess tat dy when the prince n princess told me abt tat!

Wei Lun said...

lol, you think you never eat ah, you just hide it somewhere and all you ate are soft foods no shells one, hahahaha

*actually you ate a lot more than me*

*smile* hahahahhahaha

Anonymous said...

lolz...itz glad 2 c the happy go lucky kia tzun is bek again... btw, i fully understd the hectic life for being a university student...life is not easy, every1 is struggling 2 get a good result... hopefully u will do well in ur next test for every subject and plz dun stop 'practicing' ur narcissim n optimism...haha!!! good luck!!!

W.S

Julius Lipa said...

wow! wow! wow!
speechless!

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Voo: I will fong sam!

Denise: I dun care! lol!

Hing: Big mouth Jaye and Alex!

Wei Lun: I din eat as much as UUUUU!

Anonymous/ WS: thanks for ur comment! But who r u??? lol

Julius: Shut up!

Stephy said...

ermm...u gt a new nick name after this dinner-- mak cik kia tzun. wahahaha!!! lolz, u put bek all the food, like mak cik... besides that, other than pui yin, i think ur the 1 who ate a lot!!! btw, dun b so stress, this is our life as an INTEC student... cheer up and hope u can get better result in ur next test.
ps: other than bully n tease me, can u use other method 2 cheer urself??? lolz...:P

Anonymous said...

nice steamboat XD

eh big smile on the picture during k session!.. seems to be happy be a fat edison's invention.. LOL

cheerss

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Stephy: Never appreciate my hard work! If not u guys need to pay it then! PAY LA!

David: Shut up!

Anonymous said...

WOW... Just saw this!..
I know i am bit late this time.. nyways, will be on time next time .. lols!
Everythings will definate turn out fine .... AT THE END!
Good luck with everything and i hope to have fun back in sdk again:p

Anonymous said...

ok lor never come out n meet me when im in kl... i forgive u cause u're busy.. hahaha... fast fast come sg find me be4 u go US wa.. take care..