1st week of my summer semester!

Since I'm just taking one subject for this semester. Lucky me, this means I'm going to have a lot of free times for outings! YEAH!


Melaka trip 2009!

Aim of the trip : No A Famosa, no red house, JUST FOOD!

We have been waiting for this trip for a week (short time saje!). Last Thursday, we headed up straight to Melaka! However, Jaye and I have not taken any food since morning. We were starving to death. Well, if I'm the only one starving to death, I don't think people will care but I have Jaye with me (Alex cares!). That's why we stopped at Puchong for a late lunch!


Jaye and my favorite: fried squid! Sorry, I don't remember the restaurant's name! Something Bali! lol



The Prince and Princess!




The Maria and Mario! Can you spot the Chicken?????




After an hour ride, we arrived at Melaka! We stopped by Jusco Mall for ice cream but Hing cannot eat! Pity her! Lol



After meeting up with Hing's sis, Harn Harn, we went Makko for baba nyonya food!



I was overwhelmed when I saw the word cincalok because my friends were scolded as cincaluk in our BTN camp!





A group picture with Harn!




Ayam ponteh (If I'm not mistaken!) but not curry. I have difficulties in remembering names! But it tastes supreme!




Cendol with gula melaka! I LOVE IT! SO SO SO SO SO SO NICE! Must try1



Right after our dinner, we went satay celup for supper! RIGHT AFTER!




Taiwanese sausage! I ate more than 8 cucuk!



Look at the boiling satay sauce! Don't you feel hungry???



Enough of eating for the first day. We need to move our things into Harn's house! I, Mario has to carry everything! Haih!



We slept at the living room. I slept on the sofa and I love the sofa!



Before we sleep, we cook some edamame and had our very last supper! YUMMY!




The Next Day!


Woke up at 11 and straight away headed for breakfast!


Hing brought us to this taiwanese mee restaurant!



Delicious! The Pai Kut is like Shi Lin fried chicken! I can eat two bowls but I have to save some place for other food!



Right after our late breakfast, we headed for lunch! Chicken Rice Balls!



We ordered half a chicken! and rice balls! Smooth and tender steamed chicken!



Again, as a proof to Chris and Thomas who laughed at me when I told them about chicken rice balls!



After lunch, we walk around Melaka Town. We smelled something nice but Hing said the smell is awful! Durian Cendol! Of course, Hing hates durian like ice hates hot temperature!



Jaye and I spotted some interesting statues! We imitated them!



Next up: Shopping moment! The girls' favorite moment. You can just see how happy they were.



San Suk Gong! Variety of biscuits, Jaye bought a lot for her parents! What a caring daughter!




This is my masterpiece. I found this picture very artistic with the yellow thingy in front!



Here we come to Alex's worse nightmare! The Menara Taming Sari!





While we were taking picture, running here and there, watching Melaka breathtaking scenery.....



Alex held tight to the chair.......... its coming out, Alex! Relax!



We spotted double decker car, how can we miss taking picture with it !!!!!!!



Next up: high tea at Nadeja! Thanks to Hing, We can try such heavenly made Mille Crepe! I love the original flavor!



Tick Tack Tick Tack, time flies...... Its night time! We went Jonker Street!




We tried the famous local curry laksa and asam laksa!



Not forgetting the icy cendol! I can tell everyone that I LOVE GULA MELAKA!





We were lucky to have a change to see parade for Wesak Day in Melaka!




Na mo oh mi to fo!




While we were walking around Jonker Street, we found this secret tunnel! When we brought Jaye back to the tunnel, It was closed! Spooky~




Fro your information, I'm a die hard fan for Singapore Series Little Nyonya (MUST WATCH DRAMA!)! I'm happy to see this restaurant in Malaka!



We ordered Ikan Bakar at Jonker Street! Too Hungry ~




Right After IKAN BAKAR, we had duck mee as our supper!



Lou Su Fen!




After eating for the whole day, we went back to Harn's place! I had a fight with Jaye AGAIN!




Next afternoon! We slept till 11 something...... we had our lunch at Bei Zhang restaurant!





Group picture.................... without me!




Tauhu Fa ice cream! I'm loving it!




After a luxuries lunch, we paid a visit to Harn's friend's house!


Our main objective is to see the hyperactive Golden Retriever: Sparky and Daisy!




Although, Hing is a dog lover but she has difficulties taking picture with them!





After playing with Daisy and Sparky, we went temple as it was Wesak Day!




I pray and wish everyone will have a prosperity life!




Putu Piring! We went there at 7.30 and we can only get it by 9.30!



Putu Piring! GULA MELAKA inside its white jacket! YUMMY!




Dinner at Newton Center! Not the new one, the old one! Better food!




Again, we ordered a lot! KUAT MAKAN GANG!




My favorite dish, Taiwanese sausages!



Do I look like a Japanese guy?



Before I end my Melaka Trip post! I would like to show everyone this picture taken last last year!





Time flies very fast, and this is how we look now! wuahahahahahahahahahahahaha




I really need to Thanks Jaye, Alex and Hing for accompanying me for the whole fun trip! And for Harn as well! Thank you for letting us sleep at your place! THANKS!

My besties!


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Specially dedicated to my dear jungle friend.


OLITAN!



It was Olitan's birthday last Sunday! I have not seen her since last Chinese New Year! Miss her so much! Finally, I have gotten the chance to celebrate her birthday here in KL!


Since we were walking around Berjaya Time Square and Sungei Wang! The girls cannot restrict themselves from shopping!



After shopping, we went TGI Friday to celebrate OLITAN's birthday!



She was initially scared to being asked to stand on chair and sing! That's is why she showed her angry face to wards me!



Look at Xin Hui and Olitan, they look serious looking at the menu!



Me on the other hand, was trying to look innocent!



Me and Xin Hui!



Me and the birthday girl OLITAN!



Xin Hui ordered these cheese balls with pasta inside the fried balls!




Well for me, Chilis' mash potatoes taste better!




Its time for Olitan to be 'lab'! She was forced to stand on chair and sing! wuahahahahahahaha
Xin Hui and I laughed and recorded the whole thing! If you want to watch it! Tell me or contact me!



A group picture with Olitan and Xin Hui!




Hope you will have a forever twenty one birthday!

MY DEAR OLITAN!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY
OLITAN!

5 people were enlightened!:

hing said...

Happy Birthday to Oi Zien!
I enjoyed eating with u guys seriously! wahahaha.... Looking fwd to the upcoming trips eh!

Joanne said...

trip to SINGAPORE.. pleaseeeee
hahahaha

Anonymous said...

OMG food again -_- how can u all eat so much..make me hungry reading ur blog late at night T_T

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Hing: I tot u offline d????? still can read my blog ah? lol! Yea looking forward for the upcoming trips!


Joanne: Soon Soon! wuahahahahahaha


Denise: Malaysia Food is the best lol! When I'm writing tis blog! I feel hungry as well!

Adeline Chang said...

tzun!!
nice trip!!
and what can i conclude from the pic last last yr and this yr pic is...
you guys look crazier now! hahahha..
and everyone looks better and prettier and more handsome now!!
oops!!
i think i did say "more handsome" now..
Happy Birthday Oi Zien!