The 50th post! Is all about STARS!

Finally, one hectic semester has came to an end! Should be having an one week holiday but too bad, I need to join a camp BTN! Since, my holiday would not be a relaxing one, I decided to hang out with my besties and looking forward to see my IDOL FISH LEUNG for the very first time!


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Friday: 24th April 2009!


I stayed up for the whole night finishing my maple assignment with friends! The questions are tedious and arduous! I can't believe I stayed up for the whole night finishing it! But then, I was pampered with an outing to Pavilion with my INTEC friends! A great start for my outing activities!


We went pepper "lunch" for "lunch"! The food looks nice, tastes nice but the price is a little bit too expensive! But then, it still worth trying it!


Pui Yin ordered this salmon grill bla bla bla! It tastes delicious with their very own sauces and bottomless black pepper which Pui Yin finished the the whole bottle!




I was not feeling eating beef although grill beef is the favorite in this restaurant! I tried chicken grill bla bla bla! Taste good as well! But is not fulling at all! I bought Shi Lin extra big fried chicken right after it! lol! Kuat Makan bah!




++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Saturday: 25th April 2009! ( My big day! )


MY BIG DAY!! well is not my birthday! But I'm going to meet someone who I wanted to meet for a decade! wow!


Start with my breakfast! Met up with Hing, Jaye and Alex! We have not been meeting each others for several weeks! Assignments and tests have separated us! At last, we met up no matter how busy we were!


We had Kai Si Ho Fen for breakfast! My second time but still I'm loving it! YUMMY!




Next up: Karaoke session! Our long lost microphones! We sang for how many hours? 3? 4? 5? I have no idea at all! However, I feel release and satisfying singing K with my besties! LOVE YOU GUYS!



Alex had to rushed back hometown! Left three of us singing for the rest of the hours! Still we had fun! Shouting and dancing around! Wow, I can feel the Sandakan spirit again!



After karaoke session, Hing need to rush back to finish up her 1000 words assignment! Left Jaye and I! But then, we do no feel lonely because we are going to meet someone special!


Who is she? who? who? who?


The answer is FISH LEUNG!


I was overly excited to see her in person! I was holding her latest album here and there! Till a student reporter spotted me and interviewed me! Asking me why I idolize Fish Leung! I was even recorded to say something to Fish Leung by a professional reporter! Wow



I really need to thank Jaye for accompanying for the whole day! Thanks bestie!



Was being interviewed by a student reporter! Hmm, she was even more nervous than me! lol



People were crowding the place! Making the place hot and hot and SUPER HOT!



Royce form My FM showed up as the host for the event! Well, my purpose coming to this event is to see Fish Leung!



At last, Fish Leung showed up! I shouted like hell! She sang Ru Guo Mei You and Yong Qi! I felt like a melted ice when I hear her singing! I LOVE YOU~!



As usual, the host asked Fish a few questions about her new album and her concert!



Well, it is time for signature session! I have been waiting for this since I was 12! lol!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone! I went up stage twice, asking her signature and shake her hand twice! Well, "lawlly" Each person is only allowed to come up stage once! But I never care about rules and regulations!


1st, Fish signed my album! I told her that I came from Sabah! She thanked me! lol! I almost fainted! wuahahahahahahahaha




For the second time, I went up and ask her to sign the poster! Shake her hand for the second time! I cannot breath anymore! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


After meeting up with my Idol, I went back Jaye's place! I do not want to mention about my dinner because the food is awful!


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Sunday: 26th April 2009!


Thanks Jaye for the hospitality! lol!



After a good sleep, we headed to Sunway Pyramid!


First, we watched a horror movie entitled coming soon!

It supposed to be a frightening one! But we ended up laughing like there's nobody there!


While walking around the mall, we saw Jai Yu channel celebrating their second anniversary! We stopped for a while and watched the celebration with some local artist!




Danny Wen Li Ming was singing love and freedom!



After the celebration, Jaye and I took turns taking picture with some of the artists who we like!


Chen Shi An! We read her news the day before saying that he has problems with his company!
Hopefully everything will be fine! GOOD LUCK!



Then I took picture with Danny! He is super duper friendly! Starting from now! I'll support you just like the way I support Fish Leung!



took picture with Lam Dek Wing from My FM! He looks better with short hair!



Last week was like a star week for me! Met a lot of international and local artists and singers!
However, my aim now is to have a picture with Fish Leung! When will I fulfill my dream????? Hopefully it won't take forever!



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


BTN 2009!


After all the exciting outings! It is time for BTN! A camp where all sponsored students have to attend before flying overseas pursuing their studies!


Meru, KEM BINA MERU! I've learnt a lot of things from this camp and most importantly, I met new friends from INTI!


I was in group 8! And below is the picture of my group!

Mazni, Ifa, Yi Xin, Shearon, Apek, Me, Faisal, Reckykurniawahyu, G, Uya and Lela!


had a lot of fun with my group members! The foremost is that we won second place for the singing patriotic songs competition! I was way happy and surprised with the result! Because we were the only group which never practice for the competition yet we still win! All I can say is we are talented people! wuahahahahahahahaha


Group picture with all the students!



Last week was a blast to me! Meeting artists and My idol FISH LEUNG! Meeting new friends and of course understand my country in depth!


Coming up next will be a brand new semester for me! Hopefully, everything will go smoothly!



Any typing error or whatever error! Don't blame me! Wrote this thing in the middle of the night! As long as you can understand then that's fine! Have a nice day!

15 people were enlightened!:

JHuan said...

Am I the first one?? Im cooking and writing comment at the same time..Im such a good person... remember to thank me..haha

No....the food...im drooling...Only my maggi is waiting for me....sighhhh...NOOOO..

Fish leung...I have her album too..i wonder she still in Msia..find her without letting the world know...lol..probably kick me out..

Siah said...

tzun. why u always use 感叹号? u dunno how to use full stop meh. whole post o. mai gui. erm is that the puppy that alex gave to jaye that you are drooling over when you're sleeping? omg u will get skinned

Ah Tzun Zai said...

JHuan: wow, cooking and writing in the middle of the night? lol! Thanks a lot! wuahahahahahahahahaha


Siah: 感叹号!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love using it in expressing my feelings lol! wuahahahahahahaha
Bout the puppy! Oh shit! Better dun let Alex read tis post!

JHuan said...

now i noticed...really exclamation marks...lol..excited bah... puppy need a bath..

Anonymous said...

wah..........someone so happy until whole post also exclamation marks laaaaaaa xD

Ah Tzun Zai said...

JHuan and Denise: stop the exclamation mark thingy! this post is about Fish Leung! wuahahahahahaha

JHuan said...

I only see 2 pics... hmm maybe other 4 but they are just poster and album..but I can see you exclamation marks..everywhere(whole page)..

Joanne said...

OMG fish leong.. love her recent album so much.. cause it's so nice in the drama 敗犬女王... so good can take photo with so many artist...

mintshung said...

eleh...tzun no need wait for 1 month larrr........now i leave you comment dyyyyyyy!!!!

see i also dunno how can you use exclamation mark everywhere!!!

even in comments also still the same!!!!

Unknown said...

wow, wat a nice week u got there!
i only got to see ah niu and li shing jie here taking shots for the movie ais kacang first love...lol~
btw, when is your movie gonna be realeased soon? hehe

Ah Tzun Zai said...

JHuan: Still wanna continue the exclamation issue!?!?!?!?!?!

Joanne: High 5 !


Voo: Coz I'm happy mah!


Yapp: Wat movie?????? Don tell me there's something to do with the pic in FACEBOOK????????

hing said...

Congrats tat ur dream - to get fish's autograph has finally come true.. so u no need to carry her cds out all the time...

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Hing: now my dream is to take a picture with her lol!

Adeline Chang said...

where can i see the video that the reporter talk to you that one?

Ah Tzun Zai said...

ade: now video oh!din take video lol! picture only!