Finished! Everything Finished!

Final and assignments are finally completed! Heavy and gargantuan stones are released from my shoulder! I'm not that heavy anymore! (LITERARY) ! wuahahahhahahahaha


Since, I was stacking my head with tomes of text books and notes, I do not have the time to update my blog! Now, I'm back to work!



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++




Picnic outing with Mr. Kamal and Florides!



Last last Tuesday, I was supposed to be a good boy, stay at my room and prepare myself for finals! However, since this is our second last semester in INTEC and we might not be seeing some of the other lecturers for the next semester, we decided to have a picnic with Mr. Kamal. Puan Ruzela and Puan Saidatul cannot make it for the night! You guys missed out all the fun!




Zi Jian drove that night!



We bought 5 BIRDS from Ayam Mas! Scrumptious!



Not just that, We had Pizzas as well! 2 large and some regular pizzas!



We took our dinner first before playing any games because we were all starving!



Mr. Kamal does not want to sit with us (on the ground) because he does not want to dirty his pants! Well, we suggested him to sit on plastic plate! He used one! But I doubt one is enough for him! Wuahahahahahaha Joking Mr. Kamal!



After dinner, we play the mafia games! Jamal and Sri were the hosts for the game!



Mr Kamal was killed because I insisted and convinced the rest that he is the killer ( In fact he is), he was so mad about it and we had a fight!



Later on, we reminisced the good times when were young! That is why we played ayam dan musang in the middle of the field! It was REALLY FUN!



After the most exhausting game! We rest for a while and cam whored!



Continued with our old good times, we played pepsi cola 1 2 3! I'm not good in this game!




Well, these are the last two men standing! They transformed the game into silat! wuahahahahaha




Enough of childhood games, we proceeded to the adultery game: truth or dare! Found out new gossips! But I cannot reveal it here!


Yet, I can still post an image of Jamal licking the 'Pili Bomba' wuahahahahahaha



It was almost time for our Cinderella ( Mr Kamal) to get back to his house! OWWWWWWW


We ended up our picnic night with song singing! Jamal was adjusting the guitar! lol



Since, we sat on the wet field for quite sometime, our pants are dirty and muddy! We would not want to dirty our friends' car seats! That's why, we used plastic plates! AGAIN!



All in all, because the night will be the night that I will remember forever, over and over again!



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Today is the official date of the end of Spring 2009 Semester!


Last Calculus 3 class with Puan Ruzela!


The normal version




The bimbo version!




Last CTU class with Ms. Eliza!


The students who know all perlembagaan!





Last C++ programming class with Puan Saidatul!


The normal version





The kowtow towards C++ version!





Last but not least, the last Literature class with Mr. Kamal!


The normal version!




The bully back Mr. Kamal version!




Here, I would like to thank all the lecturers who taught us for this semester!


RIBUAN TERIMA KASIH!


* Hopefully, I can at least get A- for all the subjects! wuahahahahahahahahahahaha

7 people were enlightened!:

hing said...

Congrats tat your final is over eventually!! stress no more eh?
so fun of u n ur classmates hving picnic with ur lecturer...hahaha...
enjoy ur break then!

Joanne said...

congrats..
at last u finish ur final..
enjoy ur holiday..
eat more n slep more... ahahaha

Siah said...

erm haha hulk. don't worry bah. chill.... it's a good thing. trust me

Ah Tzun Zai said...

hing: thanks! but still need to worry about my grades lol!


joanne: i goin in camp today! The camp is not a fun one! lol! Die la me!

Siah: I'm aiming to get 1000 notifications when i get back from camp! lol! break the record!

Adeline Chang said...

hey tzun!!
jia you leh!!
and best of lucks to you!!
and....
i miss all the games!!

Hitam Manis said...

wow uols, it was really happening back in INTEC isn't it? GOSH, i miss them all then. anyway i miss the times we took class pictures last year!!!!!!

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Ade: Thank a lot eh! To u as well! All the bets to u!


Hafiz: Sure u will miss INTEC! lol