Vr00000000000000000000mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................

2009 Formula One World Championship ( Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix)


I have never thought of going to any Formula One Championship because the cost of the ticket is way too expensive to me! However, thanks to Razin, and his his friends who cannot attend it, Pui Yin and I grabbed the opportunity to watch the fast and furious scenes!


I'm not the die hard fans of Formula One, and only watched few races on TV! Well, I don't really understand how the game works but after some explanations from Razin! I'm loving it! I love F1 and yet there still plenty of things to learn from F1! Including the races, racing cars ( I love cars!) and racers (girls beside racers!) !


Date : 5th April 2009!


Razin met up with Pui Yin and I in front Cemara hostel! We were very excited with the race but worried with our C ++ test! Since, we wanted to showcase out internal nerdy side ! We brought notes and text book to read during the journey to Sepang International Circuit!


Razin! Thanks for the ride again!



Pui Yin with her C ++ text book and notes!



I was suffered with complicated looping and functions! I don't understand!



After approximate of an hour or ride, we finally arrived at Sepang International Circuit!



The entrance! My first step Sepang International Circuit!


Before we entered, we paid a educational visit to the F1 museum! Was thinking, there will be lots of interesting facts, but ended up disappointing with Proton car models!



We took some model-looking pictures!



Was trying to become a car baby but ended up as a car cripple! lol



Then, we went visiting booths.................



Ferrari, BMW are the brands which I know! wuahahahahaha



Well, all the licensed products are way too expensive! One t shirt costs RM 400 something! I will never want to buy any of those things!


That is why, we went into the arena earlier................. and My ticket!




Initially, the weather was sunny and hot! That is why we pampered ourselves with Haagen-Dazs ice-cream!



The crowds were overwhelming! lol Too excited with racing cars!



A hill was standing firm in front of me, people were leaning back against the sturdy hill watching the race!


Luckily, Our seats are in the arena! Have a better view for the race!



Here is the map of the circuit! A lot of sharp turns!



Helicopter is taking off! Which means the race is going to start!




Then bunches of sexy pretty local girls came out with flags of different countries!



Racing cars are on their position! Green lights are on! Vroooooooooooooooooooooom




OH MY GOD! Is this Lewis Hamilton??????????




Dark clouds gathered after a couples of laps! It is going to rain like cats and dogs!



VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Ngi hekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!


Car crashed! Was waiting to see it! I am so mean!




Expected earlier! It rained like cats and dogs! And they have to stop the race because the track is wet and slippery, dangerous for the racers! Haih!



We were waiting for the announcement whether they will continue the race! However, they decided to end the race! The last time, it happened was five years ago! And this time! It happened in Malaysia! Should I feel proud about it????


Janson Buttons won the race! Lewis Hamilton was at the sixth place!


We saw this thing and was curious to know what is inside it! When we walked into this red lantern, they sold cigarettes! Not for me! I anti-smoking!




We continued our trip with the F1 concert! My goodness! The wet grounds dirtied my shoes! And the singers are not good at all! We left early because we do not want to waste our money for that pathetic party! wuahahahaha






All in all, Thanks Razin for the tickets and the ride! I really had a novel experience! And the foremost thing is, I'm loving it!

7 people were enlightened!:

mintshung said...

LOL i just post this to let your comment field NOT SO EMPTY...

Hanyi said...

Haha...Hujan~
Eh I never been there eh~
But hor~I thought I passed by it when going to lcct?

Adeline Chang said...

my goodness!!
kkind of waste..
rain then stop the game!
the audience sure scold gao gao right?

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Voo: Thank you so much!


Hanyi: Yupe, you'll pass by whenever ur goin to LCCT!


Adeline: Of coz, not waste money, not fair to some racers! They were catching up!

hing said...

my hse mate wanted to go watch f1 so badly but too bad we hv assignment to do..hehehe...
u're lucky to get the sponsored ticket!! haha...

Michelle . C said...

Whee~ u are involve in everthing har..
So enjoy!.. how's the feeling of watching f1?
isit very nooissyyyy?? i havent been there neh.. wanted to go so bad.. =)

Nancy Miwa G said...

hahaha...i LOVE this you ARE an interesting person...lol...your very funny...and OMG that tottally sucks!!!!!!!!!
that stuff always happens to meee...after a while i start to think im bad luck and JINXED for lifeee...lolll....but all in all...i enjoyed your blog>.<
n_n~miwa:)