My roomie............



Introducing my apartment and my warmie little roomie........

With such expensive rent, I expect to have a luxury life here. Well, my place is NOT THAT BAD, however, it is NOT THAT GOOD either.


Say hi to Apt. 302



Once enter our Apt, You will see lines of shoes arranged nicely (It will be messy in less than an hours) along the walkway....




Next to it, will be the luxury kitchen! According to our senior, we have the best kitchen with oven, microwave, dish washer, fridge and etc........ I can't help but to agree with them! I do love my kitchen!



Another shot of our kitchen.....




Take a few more steps, we will reach Govind's room and ( Hui Chin + Phin Ying) 's room




Turn left and you will see our bar and a clearer view of our kitchen!



Let's turn right.... And here's our living room with Tv plus our comfy couch and balcony!



Take another few steps...... You will see my room ( Right door ).....



Our rest room..... not bad huh?




Dah Dah Dah! Welcome to my little roomie................




Introducing Walmart 10 bucks standing lamp......



My drawers........



My shoesssssss....................



This is the place where I'll spend most of time studying.......... ( Can anyone please help me pass this message to my parents and JPA officers, Thanks for your help ! )



Highlight of this entry.......... my super duper zuper comfy bed!

With two puffy pillows, comfy blanket and another blanket from United Airlines ( Opps better don't let the United Airlines workers read this !)



While looking at the picture of my bed! I'm feeling sleepy straight away, Okie Dokie........ Going to SLEEP NOW! HAVE A GOOD DAY TO EVERYONE!

13 people were enlightened!:

hanyi said...

Woah~~Your hostel is much more luxury than mine~~Study hard na~

mintshung said...

kaya nya!!!! why you are so rich, got so many computers??????

Hing said...

I can see your VitaminS in ur drawer! wakakaka! Banyaknya! For three yrs? haha.

N my fren, u hv such a lovely pair of sport shoes dun u? wahahha.

n u this CHEAP ZING! Dun u ever say ur fren me cheap cos U YOURSELF did the same thing also! Now u know how great the free pillow is? wahaha!

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Hanyi: Not hostel la! Off campus!

Voo: One is my old laptop! one is my new one.

Hing: En i din bring blanket to USA! that's why i need one! if not I'll be cold to death! I have reasons lol!

Evana said...

Ah tzun! Your apartment is so spacious and nice..Your room also..I don think we can get such nice ones here..How much are you paying for the accommodation? Envy Envy..Hope u r enjoying ur stay there..=)

Adeline Chang said...

love ur room so much..
how i wish my bed at my hostel are as comfy as urs!!
and i love the kitchen as well!!
and.. i agree with hing..
i spotted the "lovely nice great bravo marvelous splendid awesome.. pair of shoes!"
im sure u agree with us!! *and u have to*!! hahaha

Anonymous said...

your hostel isn't that luxury.it's very common in malaysia.haha.=p

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Van Zai: My room ok ok la! lol....... my rent? Expensive! This is what I can say!

Adeline: keep on metioning bout the shoe! Tell u guys something! I wore the shoe to classes on last Monday! My leg bleed! BLEED! But I still love the shoe so so much!

Anonymous: Who r u? Of coz is common in Malaysia! My room in Malaysia is far better!

Joanne said...

is so much different when u show ur room to me thru webcam.. is much more comfort.. hahaha.. enjoy ur study in US.. all the best!!

Ah Tzun Zai said...

jaonne: webcan can only show part of it la! lol

vk said...

i wish i had such a nice kitchen like yours. thinking back, i haven't even boiled water since i have arrived..:P

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Vk: Oh MY god! noeven boiling water? wuahahahahahahahahaha! How r u there?

vk said...

haha..lazy bah..hmm..i'm fine here :) thx for the concern..hope you're doing great thr too..take care and have fun!