Good News And Bad News!

This entry will be a short one!


The good news is

I don't have to take CBE 255, which is a computer programming course, anymore!
I really need to thank my advisor so so much for being super duper helpful!


The BAD news is

I'm having three midterms next week! I could hardly breath right now! For the first time, stress conquers me! Try my hardest to be optimistic but whenever I get my results from my test, I'm torn apart! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, if I can just shout at someone!
Any Volunteers?


Have a nice day everyone! But no for me T_T !

7 people were enlightened!:

Anonymous said...

good luck w***e!!!

Anonymous said...

good luck... try ur best n u can do it....... dun let the stress 2 conquer u......... all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

GO GO GO!!!!!!! may God bless u...... be happy!!!! =)

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Thanks to all Anonymous!
If u can just tell me who u r, i'll appreciate it!

hing said...

anonymous secret admirer?
Oh no. u shudnt have one. hahahaha
btw, gayao la! Im dying of assignments oso. haiz... fighting!

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Hing: ur like the only one leaving comment for me~ wuahahahahahahhahahahaha! BFF lol

Adeline Chang said...

hey!!! me too!!
i also wish there's someone for me to shout at..
im stucking with my 中国文学史..
hate it!!
isnt easy at all..
dunno why ancient ppl so free to make troubles to us now!!
anyway, all the best..
im wish all the best to myself tmr either..