When Thanks Giving dinner arrived earlier......



Thanks giving is just around the corner! YEAH, this means holidays is getting nearer! Boooo, this also evinces that FINALS are getting closer and closer! Screw the worries for finals, Let's celebrate first!

Hui Theng invited me to a thanks giving dinner held by a local church. When I heard about thanks giving dinner, juicy cooked turkey flashed in my mind! Mash potatoes with creamy sauce conquered my brain! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My friend and I were sat at table 5 with our cool table host - Jessica!



She has a gargantuan purse which we can find a lot of stuffs! When I say a lot of stuffs, I meant A LOT OF STUFFS! TRUST ME!



Don't you find this table candle lamp adorable???????



The Thanks giving dinner was began by a welcoming speech from the emcee of the night!



bla bla bla.......


The climax of the dinner! FOOD----- TURKEY------



Dozens of pies! You name it, you get it!


The chronicles of an empty plate!

It started as an empty plate. then it was filled with a bread!



Cranberry sauce and Mash potatoes!



Meat stuffs and green peas!



TURKEY! TURKEY TURKEY! A dish which you must have for thanks giving!


I took the huge turkey drumstick!!!!!


See how big it was! It is now in my stomach!



I was starving! here I come, you 'petite' drumstick! ARRRRRRRRRRRR


After such a heavy main dish! It was time for dessert! Pumpkin pie, apple, pie, blueberry pie, pineapple pie........... PIES!



I prefer the chocolate, pumpkin, apple and blueberry pies! They tasted heavenly good!




After being a hungry monster, we were enlightened with a short yet informative presentation about thanks giving!




After the 'interesting' presentation! we proceeded to our making and decorating turkey game!

Our group which group members who were creative produced a wonderful turkey!

Turkey GAGA!

Just See how GAGA it Was!



RARARARARARARARARARA
GAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA




Undoubtedly, we won the competition! Everyone loves GAGA!



We took a group picture with most of the people who attended the dinner!



Next up: The spontaneous trip!

Jessica was talking about Newmoon enthusiastically, she was surprised that we have not gotten a change to watch any movies here in Madison! Since she's a die hard fans of newmoon! She asked us to join her for a movie right after the dinner!

Here we go newmoon! My another virgin trip in Madison! MOVIES~~~~~~~



Of course, the girls were super duper excited with it because of Jacob and Edward! Yeah, they are hot! But the movies was just so so for me!


I had another great night here in Madison! Thanks to Jessica and Peter for giving us a ride to the cinema and back to our apartment! Thanks a lot! Will definitely go for more movies in the future! By the way, popcorn here are sold in a REALLY EXPENSIVE PRICE! 14 bucks! I miss MALAYSIA popcorn which costs less and taste better with Caramel!


Before I end this entry, I would like to wish three of my buddies Happy Birthday! Too bad, I'm not in Malaysia! If I were in Malaysia, I would have celebrated it with you guys! OWwwww.... Miss you guys so so much!


My lami gang! David Happy birthday!


Jaye's BF! wuahahahahahaha My buddy as well! Alex Happy birthday! Have a blast one!



Ngat Zai ah Ngat Zai! Happy Birthday and be good as usual! wuahahahahahahahaha


MISS YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH!





*Will update my blogs with more activities int he future........ Bye!

9 people were enlightened!:

Anonymous said...

wow, i nvr knw tat thanksgiving can be tat interesting.... haha, enjoy ur life thr dude!!!

hanyi said...

I knew how Thanks Giving goes by watching Gossip Girl...InterestinG!!
And you made me hungry!!!DAMN!

mintshung said...

lol david's pic just...good~~

Hing said...

Wow! I wan to attend such wonderful dinner too! The mash potato looks tempting!!!!! I wan to eat!!!!!!

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Anonymous: Who r u? lol

Hanyi: Dun watch too much gossip girls lol!

Voo: Funny rite??????? I laughed like hell

Hing: U can! Or I can make one if i'm back to malaysia lol

hing said...

Good! u better make one n let me try! see whether is edible!

Adeline Chang said...

wow!!!
the food looks so nice!!
and u have a mistake "chance" not "change"..
haha..
ur GAGA *thumbs up* ah!!
hahaha...
take care yo~!

Evana said...

no thanks giving here in aus..only in the states..hope u enjoyed! ;)

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Hing: I will no worries! wuahahahahahahahahah

Ade: I love Gaga! wuahahahahahahahah


Evana: Dun have thanksgiving in Aussie???? How come?