America's Next Top Model is now Cycle 14!

Since I'm bored of reading journals for my essay two!
Since, I can't make my lecturer happy with my thesis statement!
Since, I'm not feeling like doing it right now!
Since, I don't have midterms or quizzes this week!

I decided to post America's Next Top Model openings for cycle 14!

For this cycle, I won't make any predictions because the girls I like always couldn't make it to the TOP! So, I GIVE UP! lol

But before I post the opening video for cycle 14!
Let's compare a few version of the opening for the past few cycles!


The evolution of ANTM opening theme !

The oldest version ( Cycle 1)





The second version (Cycle 4 till7)






The third version ( Cycle 8 till 9)






Fourth version (Cycle 10 till 13) I prefer this version! Fierce!





The newest version ( Cycle 14 till don't know when)





Anyway, ANTM is still my favourite reality show here! HOPING THAT one of the models from ANTM will have the chance to walk on Victoria's secret fashion show someday!

THAT"S it! BYE!

1 people were enlightened!:

Loyal reader no.1 HING said...

u this sei sui zai! so into this kind of show. Stop dreaming, u wont become one of them! GO BACK TO UR READINGS! hahahahaha