Snow Tubing

Let me start my entry with pantun empat kerat:

I don't like writing!
I don't like typing!
People hate reading!
People love watching!






Thanks for watching! BYE

6 people were enlightened!:

Loyal reader no.1 HING said...

I tot wat so huan ran yi xing.
but can u pls be considerate for your readers like me who is using wimax? i cant even load ur video la!!!!!!! ngai!

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Watch in youtube la! Just press the video!
Aiyo, line SUCKX like hell lol!
Change back to ur super duper damn fast line la!

Loyal reader no.1 HING said...

change change change! u tot i dun wan to? there are too many factors to stop me from doing so.
Watever it is! I got to watch it dy! the line is in good mood today!

eh can't u just say something other than AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and the pathetic two words - the end in ur video? hahahaa

Ah Tzun Zai said...

eh! I was too excited at tat moment! Wat u expect me to do? Give a speech??? Im still a teenager !

loyal reader no.1+1 said...

ah tzun!!!!! teen your sei yan tau ahhhhhhhhhhh
hahahahahahahaha i think you are not excited and scared....and still in the phenomenon of looking at the camera more than enjoying the experience...
and! i thought the site would be more steeper and that would be more fun!!!!
btw shit im camping in uni!!

Unknown said...

who r u? lol
Write ur name 1st next time!