Charlotte Yeak!

I'm not really sure whether I am allowed to make a post about my niece for my blog since I did not get any permissions from my cousin way far in Aussie! However, I don't think they will have a chance to browse into my bla-bla world, so that shouldn't be a problem!

Let's talk about my brand new, novel family member! My niece, Charlotte Yeak! Till this second, I am crushing my brain on thinking how to pronounce my niece's name accurately!



Here is she, Charlotte Yeak! Adorable-Nya!


Hi everyone, I weight 7.7 pounds ( 3.58 kilos) ! I'm a healthy little baby girl!



Ouch, someone pinch my chubby cheeks! Chubby Cheeks???? I'm so wanna pinch her now!





My cousin pampering her daughter! Miss her wedding ceremony last year because I was too busy with my school work!




Its daddy time! What a big cherish smile on my biu jie fu's face!




Ah yi and yi Zhang! I think they are fighting to take care of this little baby girl back at home!




To my dearest niece:

Be adorable forever! 




2 people were enlightened!:

Adeline Chang said...

oh dear~!!
she is so so so adorable~!
do update her photos if u got it ya!!

Anonymous said...

yea wor...sooooo cute!!!
n ho...ur ah yi memang looks alike with ur mum...hahaha