Aunty Daisy ( Duck) Tuition Center!


Tuition era would be one of the most suffering moment in a student's life! However for me, I will never forget every single moment I had in this house! Last week, I visited Aunty Daisy as I have not seen her for two years!




This is the living room directing the way to the room where I had my English tuition for the past more than ten years!




Nothing really change inside the room except some childish posters with colorful colors were vanished! Ohhhhhh......... I miss all the posters now! The room is kinda empty now!





Here is she! Aunty Daisy with her new look! Short hair! But still the forever 18 WOMAN!





Harry Potter? Lord of the rings? I personally do not think the books I mentioned are far more mundane than these children short story books! I used to read them since I was still in primary school till I was in Form 5, surprise? Yea, till form 5!






Hmmm, since Aunty is a dog lover! This is her new dog name Sussie! There is another one but I could not manage to take a picture of him/her whose name is Tiger!





I grabbed a chance to take picture with Pak Jun! Actually, there's only 4 people there! Aunty has just started to tuition after a long vacation/rest in different places like London and Kl! Pak Jum grew up really fast! He is almost taller than me now!






Finally, a picture with my beloved Aunty! Never call her teacher because she will give you a juicy kiss with lipstick on it!


Miss Aunty Daisy and the days with my friends there!



***** I'm doing some advertisement here! For people ( available for people in Sandakan) who are now studying in primary or secondary standard school, if you want to enhance your proficiency in mastering English language! Do contact Aunty Daisy! I have done my job, Aunty Daisy! lolz

0 people were enlightened!: