What a wonderful day!

Hmm......... I utilized my Thursday well!

I woke up early in the morning around 8.30 to be prepared and had breakfast with Hing, Siah, Ade and Ah Khen! The one (Yapp) who suggested us to have breakfast earlier was sick and cannot make it!


I did not take any picture while we were having breakfast because we were too busy eating!


Therefore, Let's jump to our next activity!

Siah's house was running out of vege, that is why we accompanied him to Tai Chung Supermarket to stock in some vege! For our surprise, we saw Milo car outside the supermarket serving free Milo! Of course, we did not miss a chance to take one!


Ade was too thirsty until she covered half of her face with the Milo cup! Ah Khen and me were the only normal one!





So many options, which one to choose from? Hing was giving her opinion to Siah!






They look alike, they even pose alike! GOSH~~~~~~~


Since we were doing grocery shopping, Hing came out with an idea which is Main Masak Masak!

Ade wanted to make 汤圆 while Hing wanted to cook Campell mushroom soup with condensed milk!



Look at Siah and Hing, busy stirring here and there!




What was Ade's job? What was my job then?


Do you know what is this? Flour? lol! We use this thing to make 汤圆!






Ade and I were too delightful making 汤圆! You can just see how delightful we were from our faces!







We made a lot of shapes of 汤圆, not the mundane shape which is circle! I made star shape, pyramid shape and cylindrical shape of 汤圆!






Wait, let's see how was Siah and Hing doing!

Creamy! Creamy! Too creamy for me! lol Too concentrated! Though, it tasted fine!




What about my 汤圆? Siah and Ade said that the 汤圆will go back to the circle shape when u boiled it with water! But I do not trust them at all! I have faith within myself!

Watch this! My star shape 汤圆 is still in its original shape! Succeed!





Then we pour some 红豆冰 into the 汤圆zzzzz! Yummy!





Hing brought Maggie from her house and some other dishes! There we had a fulling lunch with super duper creamy mushroom soup and 汤圆 with 红豆冰!






After we had done with our lunch, it is time to clean up everything! Siah and Ade were washing plates! Hing was gone for her job! Ah Tzun was the photographer to take every single moment of the day!




Coming up next.......... will be..............................


To be continued!



5 people were enlightened!:

Adeline Chang said...

yes!!
im the first one again!!
yeah can't wait for the happening dayss!!
maybe we can cook again!!
ahahahaha..

Anonymous said...

SO nice o~Can I join???
Sad noh~~~

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Hanyi no need to be sad!
Come back as soon as possible!
We will always open the door for u!

Ade, can can can!
We cook again next time!
Next time we cook 'gao dai gui'

Anonymous said...

the soup not nice meh?
ok wat..
maybe next time hv to reduce the milk a bit since u guys dun like..
hahaha...
but i miss all the food o..
i feel like eating again! hahahahaa

Anonymous said...

ah tzun tzun, you cook tong yun ah, as round as your cute face le, ops, I miss you so much