Sung Siew!

I was having my beauty sleep! Not until my brother woke me up to send him to our previous secondary school! Gosh, I was damn sleepy!

Reluctantly, I promised to wait for him at school as he insisted that it will be a short prize giving ceremony, and there I went..........................



Driving early in the morning with my sun glasses! Feel good to drive again!



I miss the days when I was still in Sung Siew, look at the background , not bad indeed!



Miss the days when I have to sit here and wait to receive my prize! Wait, what is Ade looking at?




I noticed that there are so unfamiliar faces (Lecturers) walking around! But I can still see some old faces like Miss Chong Yiing Yiing and Puan Leong!




Shhhhhhhhhh, I took a picture of Puan Leong! I don't think she will let me post it in my blog! Don't tell her please!


Well, Actually, I need to thank my brother for asking me to wait there just eventually provided an opportunity for me to meet my friends! And here they are.........



Vivian Kuit! ( My Ketua Kelas don't no since when!)




Ah Khen! ( No comments wuahahahaha but look skinny compare to six months ago!)



Yong Ket Kong! ( President of Sung Siew Chinese Language Association!)



Adeline! ( I want to eat 'Tong Liong Choi' wuahahahahaha)


Feel good coming back to Sandakan! Refreshing and I will have a good rest for the next two months! Yea......................!


More coming posts from Ah Tzun!

2 people were enlightened!:

Anonymous said...

can see ur sleepy face LOL. and wah not bad mah the first pic of u driving look quite 'yeng' lol~

Anonymous said...

Why never capture some leng luis here??OMG...hahaha