Different!

Hmm........... I'm confuse right now!

I cut my hair a week ago, however, for this very moment, my hair style is completely different from what it should be! I could not believe that there will be such a big different in just a week period!



I want to have short hair now, feel disgusted and irritated when hair in front stabbing my eye balls!



Just one week, my hair in front is starting to irritate me again! What should I do? I hate styling my hair!





Before, I forget.............

I managed to steel some times from Ade to go 'yum cha' with us! Felt guilty, because I should not keep on 'seducing' (should not use this word) her to gossip with me and Siah! I should ask her to study and be fully prepared for her STPM examination! Heard a lot, talked a lot! Yea, we should give and take equally! Can't wait for our next gathering!


Good luck for those who are taking SPM or STPM examination! All the best!

2 people were enlightened!:

Anonymous said...

here's my comment..
long hair more handsome ma.. haha
so enjoy ur life in sdk lar...
life at here sucks.. hate sch works

Anonymous said...

Your hairstyle no different ah...Still the same...hehehe anyway when you back KL??