Dogs! Not mine, Hing's dogs!

Last Friday's afternoon, I went to Hing's house to get Mango Pudding from her mum!

Before, I went there, I brought along my camera because I'm going to take some pictures with Hing's dogs, not for any reasons but to make Hing miss her dogs more and jealous or envy on me! Evil me!


Front view of Hing's house! ( Revealed it for Hing's admirers out there! )




She's the one who welcomed me! lol I did not take a lot of picture with Kei Kei(If I'm not mistaken) because she is sick ( keep on coughing)!




Who is this adorable guy?





It's Ah bin! Isn't he look cute and adorable? (what's the different?) What an innocent looking pair of eyes!





Took some pictures withe playful Ah Bin!





This little naught Ah Bin wants me to touch his belly! So furry! Can't see the head lol! Where's the innocent looking pair of eyes?




Thanks for the Mango Pudding, Aunty! wuahahahahahahahahahaha

By the way, Hing! Do you miss your dog? As a friend, I'm updating your dogs' current news to you! No need to thank me!



Hmm...................................what to do next?




2 people were enlightened!:

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG!
see! how handsome is he...
keikei is so pity la!
coughing....
u see my ah bin very friendly rite?
hahahaha...
wat to do next?
hmmm nothing much instead wait for me!
I'LL BE BACK!!!

Anonymous said...

OH...Finally you update your blog o...Now only i realise SORRY haha
i want to eat!!!Ask hinh's mama make for me too haha