BiRtHdAyZzzzzzzzz

I'm so frustrated with Blogger Upload Image thingy, it took years for me to upload just one picture! URGH, I have no idea which one should be blamed? Up loader? Internet connection? No matter what, it makes me feel burden to post a blog! Never mind, I won't give up posting up blogs!

Let's move on to David's 'surprise' birthday party!


David Vun!

Happy Birthday Superman! Hope you like the cake we bought although I don't really like it!


The cake looks abnormal because of me! It was a rainy night, I was in a rush, and That's why I fell and spoiled the cake even though I tried to protect it as well as I can!


We went to the new karaoke place to celebrate David's birthday! Look, Siah is singing and Yapp is sms-ing her Wan Sin! lol



David with his happy birthday card!



Although, there were only four of us! We still had a great time singing ROCK songs! Shouting without any worries!



Next will be Evan's and Bobo's birthdays lol!




This time, we had lot more of friends gather around. Lunch at Ultimate and of course gossip around with Evan, Bobo, Ade, Hing, Ah Khen, Yapp, Wan Jie, VK, David, Siah, Jye and Ket Vui! What a big gathering we had!


This is the cake for both Evan and Bobo! Happy BirthdayZzzzzz




This card is for wedding couples, but Siah accidentally bought it without looking what the purpose of this card for.....! Haih, Siah........But David make some adjustment on the card!




As what Ade said earlier, only Ade, Hing and me will pose in front the camera, others will just ignore or avoid the camera! Now, this picture shows everything!





What was I doing? Really dramatic!



Next Station, mile 4 Pasar, since I'm ( I meant all of us) not full yet!




Wo Dei! I have not been eating this since April 2008! Miss you so much!




Look at Ah Khen, trying to be cute and adorable! Mission fail Ah Khen!




We were the talking about the latest gossip! Want to know it? Nudge me in MSN!





Evan and Bobo, wish both of you do well in the future! That's all!



For all people who are taking STPM, good luck and all the best! Specially for Wan jie, Ade, Ah Khen, Vk, Yong......etc! We will wait for you guys to continue our activities here in Sandakan!

7 people were enlightened!:

Anonymous said...

YOU BOUGHT IT! YOU CHOSE THAT ONE. I COMPLIED AND AGREE LO!!!! babi you.... happy wedding to bobo n evan la hahahhaa

Adeline Chang said...

i want birthday cake next year too~!
make sure u dont spoil mine~!
bler~!

Anonymous said...

haha...Yapp sms-ing her wansin? hahahahahahahaha...
looking fwd to the next gathering!

Anonymous said...

don sott ehh..happy wedding what o..1st time ever since my last 18th b day..to receive a bride n groom card..!! both of u..'tui seh jak yam'..ahakzz..

Anonymous said...

Haha change to wretch then~!!wuahaha Yea Yea~!!!
Yapp sms her wan sin o?
Woah what a HOT news ever this year~
is that true??

Ah Tzun Zai said...

true..... find out who is Wan Sin! lol
Evan, blame siah! Its not my fault!
Ade, ur birthday cake ah? dunno errr

Anonymous said...

the cake is really unexpected dude.. thanks for that lol