JOGOYA......!

I was pondering whether I should post the activities before having dinner at JOGOYA!

After some brain storming, meetings and submitted some papers to don't know who they are!

Due to my laziness, I decided to write about JOGOYA only!

And here it goes...............

Last Saturday, finally, I went to JOGOYA ( Japanese Buffet) with Hing, Jaye and Alex!



What should comment about the food there? Extravagant??? With RM88++, there are still rooms for improvement! Customers will definitely wish to find scrumptious yet different food by paying such expensive ( for me) price! Well, all in all, the food, decoration and promptness of the workers are still satisfying! Wow, I'm such a critic! Now,let me narrow it down for you guys!

Be ready for some delicious foods!!!


Sashimi! Salmon, Tuna and of course Abalone! Wuahahahahahaha!
Honestly, the fresh Salmon Sashimi here will definitely melt your mouth!


Next, will be Mr Lobster! Well, for me its way too small! But still taste good!



Juicy Unagi with prawns! I love Unagi! I'm Loving it!



Abalone again! I took a lot of Abalone because I've never tried it before! However, it is not up to my expectation!



Mr Oysters! My goodness, the combination of fresh Oysters and lime is remarkable!



Hmm.... some sort of snails! Sound disgusting but taste cheezy nice! You won't feel like eating a snail instead!



My first experience eating snail!Its really delicious! Trust me!



C-O-C-O-N-U-T, coconut, I have no idea how many I've drunken but it should be more than 2!



Now, the sauce was chosen by Hing and its not nice! Its your fault Hing! wuahahahahahaha



Wow, numerous of food! I'm amazed!


Dessert time!


Which one should I choose? Tiramisu? Cheese Cake? Chocolate cake? Green tea cake? Confusing!



Let's try tiramisu and these France style pudding! Taste awesome!



Other type of cakes! The egg tart= not nice! The pink one= I hate pink! wuahahaha



ICE-Cream! You can't go wrong with Haagen -Daz! They are irresistible!



Need to say millions thanks to Hing, Jaye and Alex for bringing me such a wonderful experience!

Thanks guys! I'm going back Sandakan tomorrow! See you guys next year!



By the way, This is my new hair cut! Like it? Dislike it? Who cares!




JOGOYA!

Because of you, I've lost money for the expensice price
Because of you, I've tried Abalone
Because of you, I've tried Haagen Daz
Because of you, I've eaten snails
Because of you, I've had stomach
Because of you!



3 people were enlightened!:

Anonymous said...

It's not my fault! Jaye kept drinking the soup!!!!who say not nice?hahahaha...

why are u so lazy to rotate those photos?

anyway, safe trip back sdk tmr!Wait for us! We will be back soon!!!!muahahaha

Anonymous said...

lol nice desserts! i just got back from a japanese buffet myself :D

Anonymous said...

I HATE YOU!!!I dont know who said want eat Jogoya with me DE!!!And lastly...Pergi SENDIRI??I hate you I hate you I hate you!!!Em Choi LEI ah