Something to share.......

I received this email from a friend of mine, I find it interesting, what do you think?


This is a story of a 16 year-old boy from New Hampshire, England who won the World's Shortest Essay competition. He was awarded a scholarship at the University of Harvard for his imagination and humour....

Here's an example of absolute brilliance....

Shortest Essay:

An English university creative writing class was asked to write a concise essay containing the following elements:

1) Religion 2) Royalty 3) Sex 4) Mystery

The prize-winner wrote:

'My God,' said the Queen, 'I'm pregnant. I wonder who the father is'.

2 people were enlightened!:

Hitam Manis said...

seriously, that's brilliant!!! OMG, that sentence has every element!

Anonymous said...

I am serious~I love it~I am sure that I cant write such short but meaningful sentence~