五月天 MayDay


五月天 (MayDay, Golden Melody award winner for best band) has just released their new album!

后青春期的诗! (Poetry of the day after)

Well, as usual with a gargantuan fans base!

Their album turned up to become the most selling album for this season! (Beaten up Jay Chow)!

Below are just my personal opinions! lol, don't sabotage me lol!


Cover of the album




The Cd




Back cover of the album




Songs


1) 突然想起你 (Should be listened)

2) 生存以上 生活以下 (Okay Okay)

3) 你不是真正的快乐 (So So)

4) 爆肝 (Listen only if you're desperate)

5) 噢买尬 (Nice for funny people)

6) 出头天 (Digest able)

7) 我心中尚未崩坏的地方 ( Listen if and only if you cannot sleep)

8) 春天呐喊 ( Good for karaoke, listen carefully You will be surprised with the lyrics)

9) 夜访吸血鬼 ( No comment )

10) 如烟 ( Listen if you're aimless )

11) 后青春期的诗 (Excellent)

12) 笑忘歌 (Moderate)




With 12 songs ( mostly composed by Ah Xin the lead singer), I personally prefer the songs 后青春期的诗, 突然想起你 and 噢买尬 ( Oh My God) ! In this album, they recorded more songs revolving about love, which is my favorite type of song!

I seldom choose listening to fast songs such as songs from JOlIN! This is because I believe that songs with slow and comfort melody can perfectly reveal its melody and singer's vocal! Well, I still do listen to some fast songs ( I'm not that boring!) but just not that favorable!

Personally, I think the song 后青春期的诗 can be perfect if its longer! The melody is smooth and nice and I like the way how Ah Xin projects his strong yet consists some softness vocal in this song! While listening to this song, I can reminisce some awesome memories which I've never remember them before! Its weird but true, suddenly some scene from the past just appear in my brain and the emotional feelings are hardly described! Hope that when you guys listen to this song, you will have the same feeling as I had!

Another interesting song will be 噢买尬 , listen carefully to the lyrics, You will find something funny and obscene, but actually it is describing the scene nary of nature! I hardly listen to Mayday's songs although they are well known in Chinese communities especially in Taiwan, this is because I found their songs a little bit similar with songs they composed earlier, which I think they have no variety! However, in this album, I found that their songs are different, even more mature and welly composed! Awesome job form the band!

However, there are some other song as well, some with hush hush melody but its kinda noisy for me! Maybe if I listen to it live, I will have different perspective on it!

All in all, this is a nice album from Mayday! You guys should support and try listening to the songs and feel the melody! That's all!



BYE BYE!




2 people were enlightened!:

Anonymous said...

wow...no ppl enlighten yet?
kesian! give me the album! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Haha I was enlighten~haha is it nice de?Let me dl hahaha I wont buy ori de...hahaha