Finals!

Tomorrow!
What will happen?
I have no idea at all!
All I know is that I need to study!
I'm sick but I have not time to rest!
I'm not feeling well yet I have no time to have a good sleep!
I know, I won't pass my finals with flying colors!
But at least, I did try to study!
I did put my effort in studying!
Hopefully, ( I really really really hope that) all my effort will be paid back!

*************************************************************

Calculus!
Physics!
Chemistry!

**************************************************************

Now, get my ass back onto my chair and burn the midnight oil!

Burn, Burn, Burn!

3 people were enlightened!:

Alicia said...

u broke your promise...meaning u wil be single for d nex 5 years? lol...gd luck in finals :)

Anonymous said...

Hey you must take care know ma!!!haiyo...Feel free read my blog la hahaha updated just now!

Anonymous said...

jia you jia you jia you!!!