Stress!!!!!

I am god damn it stress! That is why.........................


I need to speak out and expose my stress and unsecured emotions!

October ( My brother's birthday falls in this month), is my final month for Fall Semester!

When a semester is coming to an end! That means You will be packed and drown with tremendous of works and assignments and preparation for the finals.

I'm desperately finding ways to distress myself!

However, Unfortunately, all the methods, philosophy and ways written by famous authors and published and sold with unaffordable prices are useless and a waste of time!

Let me do a check list for myself!

1) Empirical report!
2) Presentation on Empirical report!
3) Physics Test
4) Civilization Final
5) Calculus test!
6) Calculus maple assignment !
7) Chemistry Quizzes!
8) Physic Finals
9) Chemistry finals
10) Calculus Finals ( The killing one)

I left two more weeks to accomplish all these tedious tasks!

I haven't started to do any revision regarding to my finals!

I cannot afford to fail even one subject! I'm sponsored! I'm bonded with rules and regulations!

What should I do??????????????????????????????????????

Please God, give me the power and energy to move my ass out of my bed and put it on my chair!

I need to start studying now! NOW NOW NOW!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Wish me luck everyone! Including You, You and You!


2 people were enlightened!:

Anonymous said...

Dont stress lur...Sometime read back our conversation in msn...I'm that helps you alot...hahaha

Ah Tzun Zai said...

thanks a lot wuahahaha!