Main Masak-Masak !

I always reminisce! That is why I still remember what I did last RAYA............................

Again, before I start my post for today, let me reminisce what had happened last year...............

I am really grateful to have these two friends/Chefs to cook for me last year! Since, I'm alone fighting in a metropolitan city, I really miss home cook dishes! If you cannot recall this memorable moment, let me show you some pictures!

The two super duper chefs Hing and Jaye! By the way, this picture was taken one year ago!


We had white rice, two dishes of vege and one herb chicken soup! I can still remember the taste of each and single dishes!



***** One Year Later *****



We still want to have some home cook dishes............ That is why............................................


We had a cooking session again! But first, We need to get some fresh fresh ingredients from Carrefour! Look at Hing, she looked serious while choosing potatoes! Too many potatoes to choose from!


I still remember how my mum choose garlic from groceries store or Pasar, that is why I offered myself to help Jaye choosing unbroken garlic!


***** Back at Hing's place *****


Sorry to say that, I never enhanced my cooking skills for the previous years, That is why, Hing and Jaye are still the main chefs here! I do really want to learn, but opportunities do not come to me! haih!

Wait, what was my role then? I'm not an useless guy sitting there and wait for food! I did help!


I helped crashing garlic with tomato sauce bottle! This is what Hing taught me!

let's see, from all the ingredients....... Magic magic Magic..... Abracadabra!



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++
+++++++++++
+++++++++
+++++++
+++++
+++
++
+

We still have two dishes or vege ,white rice and herb chicken soup! However, We have a new dish prepared by Jaye which is SQUID!

Well, I last I can drink some healthy soup! I'm really tired of salty soup sold somewhere outside!

After having our scrumptious dishes, we chit chatted for a while and in a sudden , we received breaking news from someone! Really breaking! However, I'm not going to reveal the news here anyway! Sorry.......



****** The Next Morning ******



We woke up around ten and way we went to Taipan to have Dim Sum!

Yeah! I have been waiting to eat dim sum for years ( exaggerating) !


We did not order much because three of us are running our of money!


Now, I hope to eat all of these but MONEY NO ENOUGH! Can't help salivating!



Look at our happy face? Can you guys imagine how happy and joyful were we?

Well, This is my favorite Dim Sum ~ Siu Mai!


After a full-filling breakfast! We went back to Hing's place as we do not have anywhere to go !

Wow, in just a minute! Hing's living room has become our working place! We were so busy with our............................ Blog!


Actually,we were watching Moonlight Resonance! Jaye was way too excited while watching it!


2.00 p.m

**************************************************************

3.00 p.m

**************************************************************

4.00 p.m

**************************************************************

5.00 p.m


It is time for us to prepare our dinner again!

Three of us have our own role!

Jaye cut garlic !


Hing wash and cook rice!



Me, of course I need to do some Man's works which is refilling water!

Let's look at today's menu!

First, we will have corn with minted meat soup!


Know what is this? These are potatoes!



Well, these potatoes are for potatoes chicken! I requested Hing to cook this! However, she said this dish can still be improved by adding ginger? And I wonder why?



Other dishes are all vege! We love vege! It is superior for Sh*ting!


Another night of excitement, cooking and chopping !

Since, I'm not helping much in cooking! I offered myself again to wash all the plates! I mean all!


Hereby (Sounds very formal), I really need to say millions of thanks to Jaye and Hing for all the home-cook dishes!


And MUM I MISS YOU so much !

Especially your cooking!

I wanna go back SANDAKAN!

6 people were enlightened!:

Anonymous said...

woo. i love homecook food. i miss homecook food tooooo!

Anonymous said...

so fast updated dy o!
I no need blog dy lo...hahaha...u say all!
well, u're most welcome!
hahaha....

Adeline Chang said...

wow.. it's fun..
real fun..
**adeline is not happy here..
but i know everyone enhoy the time..

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Why adeline?
Why not happy?
why why why?

mintshung said...

tzun ah...
your "why why why"
sounds like jo bao!
hahaha

Anonymous said...

Lucikly I still able to drop you comment here...Since my internet connection had some problems recently...Anyway you all quite enjoy o....I had to work that day...haiz...Different people different fate...