MY NEW BLOG SPOT!


WELCOME TO MY BRAND NEW BLOG!


Friends have been asking me to change my blog from space to blogspot for years! Finally, after much of consideration, I decided to start a new blog and record every single chapters of my life here!

Hopefully, this blog will bring a little bit of joy to all my friends and viewers!

For my previous 'Ah Tzun's Fantasy World' Blog, I will not delete it! Therefore, you can still visit it and have a look at my previous fun and exciting activities!

Don't ask me why, I suddenly decided to change my blog!

I do not have any reasonable reasons to argue with it!

Anyway, I'm still the same narcissistic guy!

Thus, this blog will still be filled with exciting events and even more pictures of me! I mean, pictures of others as well! BLEK----- :)

Let's start a new step of my life in the world of blogging!


Hora Feliz!!!!!!!!!




6 people were enlightened!:

LUN said...

wow, new blog!!!nice dude!!!Just to claim that I'm the first ppl to leave comment here!!! Proud proud...hehe, keep on blogging about your happiness, we love it...

WL

SimpleSanddy said...

Lolz, wow wow wow, new blog, I'm de 2nd after Wei Lun 2 leave comment!!! Glad. C, we all so good support u leh. Hav 2 treat us better la. My suggestion? Delete all years u hav... XD

Anonymous said...

congrats!
shud we do something like hse warming to celebrate this brand new start blog?hahaha

Ah Tzun Zai said...

No need la..............!
Thanks a lot wer........... guys...........
and the years ...........
wei lun......
sorry i cant delete all.....
but some light years can la!
lol

Anonymous said...

Dont worry tzun..wherever you go, i will be here supporting you~Haha sounds gays huh?

Anonymous said...

hahaha finally you take my advice and open a blog here in blogspot!
im thinking to move too... msn space is just too lag and mafan!