Aim High!

I always aim high! That is why.....................................

Last Thursday, right after my last class before Hari Raya break! Hing, Jaye, Alex, Vivian and me of course ( who else) decided to have a trip to..................... Genting!

As you can see, the quality of this image is not that satisfying! However, we still look good!


Food is significant to us especially for Vivian! That is why we had McD on our way to Genting!


We arrived at Gohtong Jaya, we still have no idea which shops to dine in! Walked, walked and walked!


Vivian and me were exhausted walking around! Look at our emo faces!


Finally, at last, with much of discussions and meetings, we decided to try Loong Ki! Spicy foods!


Our destination, so far away. It's like unreachable! It's like a city up upon the sky!


Unreachable? Being exaggerating here! We arrived Genting finally!


Thanks to Hing for her coupon which enabled us to book a cheap room in First World Hotel ! Luckily, by the time we arrived there, we do not need to wait for a long queue, however, since we are not patient people, that is why we show hatred faces! Sorry!


***** inside the room *****


We bought dozens of things with us! That's why, we cannot perambulate around Genting with all our heavy and gargantuan bags! It will be tedious!

We will never miss a change to take picture even with mundane background!


Mirror! Our favourite tool for photo taking session!


***** Wandered around Genting *****


Since, we arrived in the evening, we have nothing much to do because most of the fun and exciting games such as games in the outdoor theme park are closed at night! We just walked around and we went Van Helsing Ghost House! It was my 'virgin' experience! However, I was badly injured by a timid girl!

I forgive *you* ! After that, we went here and there, outside and inside, left and right!


I'm so emo! Why? I also don't know what made me feel so emo!


Suddenly, we have an idea to pose as a 'hip hoppers'! Yo, yo yo, check it out!


Let's have a group photo! Need to thank the friendly bell boy!


Caution! Ah Tzun-Zai is crossing the road!


Blue spooky ghosts! Look at Vivian! GHOST~~~~~


Sporty Sporty Sporty look! I think we can become the ambassadors for California Fitness !


Thousand hands Jaye! Oops thousands heads as well!


Another group photo! However, this time we did not ask anyone to help us to take this picture!


A star underneath a star! You can still see my face! HAHAHA


I'm so stress, stress, stress! That is not my score? okay, my score is higher lol!


***** back into our room *****



Poker time, but, we are good kids, we don't gamble that is why we use peanuts instead of money!


Vivian the gamble queen! Dai D! wuahahahahaha


Again, we need supper! Maggie ! Express some more!


Early in the morning, I was still sleeping although others were awakened! It still early what!


Now, I'm ready! Everything is prepared! I can even give a big juicy smile!


***** outdoor Theme Park *****


Just look at my countenance, I'm too happy and excited! YEAH


Everyone is ready to fly! Fly up the sky!


Space shot! My everytime favourite! I'm effortless! lol Wait, where's Jaye, Alex and Vivian?


Maaf tutup!?!?!?! Cyclone, why? Please, tell me why!


It is time for bumper boat not bumper car anymore! We need to improvise! Hahaha


Okay, I'm not in the picture! Well, I do need to further explain it! Make a guess!


My honey lime pearl juice and Hing's mocha pearl!


Take a Look at the picture on the cup! Looks alike Hing! Especially the......... ..You guys guess la, it is my turn to give some respect to Hing, But it is still very obvious right?


We had MaryBrown as our breakfast? brunch? lunch? high tea? dinner? No idea!


Look at me! I'm so lonely, sitting alone everytime! Thanks to Vivian, we meet a new friend!


We decided to invite him to join us riding cyclone with me since I'm alone! But, it rained again! Haih, it might not be our day to ride it! hahahahahaha


We still managed to take a group photo! thanks dude, although I can't remember your name! Furthermore, thanks for ofering teaching me play online games, but I really need to go! Sorry!

Let us look at potential models' poses! the best pose of course belongs to me! lol



I really had a fun and enjoyable time with you guys! Thanks Alex, Hing, Jaye and Vivian!
Thanks for everything!

7 people were enlightened!:

Anonymous said...

well...respect! i know i am cute..n u guys jealous!
hahahahahhaa..
had fun Indeed!
I wan play 360 roller coaster the next time! hahaha...

Anonymous said...

You have more photos than Hing o~Nice~hahaha Who was that timid girl?Hing or Vivian?Should be Vivian right?Hahaha

Ah Tzun Zai said...

hanyi............ wrong answer!
try to guess again lol!

Anonymous said...

Hanyi...see..Am so good kan...
I put bit photos only n leave to them to blog le..well...im not the timid one lo k...

Anonymous said...

hahahaaa i think i know whats the similarities there lol.

Ah Tzun Zai said...

everyone is smart and brilliant!
I just give u guys prizes!
Which is my kisses!
wuahahahahahaha
HING, don;t lie, the reasons you din put much pictures in ur blog is to shorten the publishing time for ur post in my space! lol

Adeline Chang said...

hey..
dont forget u said u guys will bring me to there, GENTING!!
i want to be there next year march!
GENTING.. im coming..
i hope by that time i will bring u all luck to play cyclone ya!!