A Bet!

I have made a bet with myself!

I swear to light fire (Cantonese DENG FO), I will not online starting from tomorrow till 30th of October!

If I break my promise, I will be single for the next five years!

I will write my surname upside down! (Which will be the same!)

I need to score for my finals! My very last chance to save my grades for all my subjects!

Everyone! Pray for me!

And Do MISS ME yeah!


wuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!


Bye Bye to my bla-bla world for a while! lol!

I'll be back very soon!

BYEEEEE


5 people were enlightened!:

Anonymous said...

Gam bateh o...!!!Hahaha no need to swear one la..Good luck

Anonymous said...

jia you :D

Ah Tzun Zai said...

thanks lol!
although only 2 of u lol!
but still feel good to have supports from u guys!

Hahahahahahahaha

mintshung said...

how do you define online?
since you are hopping every where in our blogosphere

Hitam Manis said...

dun worry. i'll be supporting you from behind. GO Ah Tzun!