Swim!

I wake up at six everyday except Monday!

I teach swimming every morning except Monday!

Then, I go back and sleep everyday except Monday!

Then , I wake up at 3.30 everyday except Monday!

Then, I teach swimming for the evening session everyday except Monday!

Everyday is the same except Monday!

I do not know when Monday has become a holiday for me!

I love Monday (which I used to hate it) now!

4 people were enlightened!:

A. Osmani said...

wow, giving swimming lessons huh? does this mean i can look forward to seeing a fitter and more macho ah tzun after the hols?;)

Unknown said...

still coaching huh ?
when i went to sdk and swim last month i saw a boy swimming with pullboy then i asked him who's coaching here
and he said no body coached a long time already luh.

ps : reply at my blog, so i know ~

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Abby!
I'm still tat fat!
Couch not swim lol!

Anonymous said...

Haha your title should be...MONDAY~haha