Gathering....... Episode 1

I don't have a camera with me! That is why I am way late to post all the gatherings we had in Sandakan!

***********************************************************************************

Let's start with BBQ night at Ade's house!

Before going to Ade's house, these gamblers decided to play lami first! I hate Wan jie, because she won a lot!




Back to the topic! Actually, the bbq was held for the form 6 students, but me, siah and hing decided to join them as we practice the 2 F principles! Fun and Friendly!




A group picture with Ade, Siah and Hing!




Hmmm...... I bet you have noticed that I did not take any pictures with any other form 6 students, I think the 2 F principles have faced its first failure!



Since Ade was busy to social with her friends! As good friends, we decided to help her do the cleaning! But I think Ade's mum will clean all the things once again! Wuahahahahahahahaha




Hing and me met Joanne in Msn! She was going to have her last exam tomorrow, in order not to let her miss Sandakan and us, we switch on webcam and had a vision chat with her!


**********************************************************************************


Hing's 20th Birthday!

6th of December! Yea, that was long time ago, but it would not be TOOoooo late to post it now!



We had steamboat at Trighill! Honestly, the variety of food is poor! Nothing special! Kinda dissapointed with the food there! Wait, do you think that is all? We only have 11 people (including me) celebrated Hing's birthday?




Da Da Da! We have more than that of course! More people had came back!




The darkies dominated the colow of the night!



Proceed to our next destination! From TrigHill ----> Ba Lin ----> English Tea House!




What a crazy idea to stand at the center of a busy road taking gorgeous picture!




Jaye met up with us at English Tea House! Have a lot of secrets sharing with her! Secrets!




Another portrait of this gargantuan family! If everyone is back! I think we need to gather at MPS padang besar!




The next day.....................




Threw a surprise for Hing to give her our present!




He present! Hope she likes it! From her smile, I think she's loving it!




Hing was going to kk on her birthday! Lucky us to still have time to celebrate her birthday on the day itself! Then, as the driver, I was commanded to send her to the airport!




Happy Birthday Again! Hing!




**********************************************************************************




Sandakan's SS2 !

Hmm....................... the food there are still digestable! I hate the satay the most!




See, who is back! Its Timo! Where is Jaye? In China!





You see more new faces now! More and more friends coming back! I love this picture because when we were taking it, all the customers were looking at us! We are just like stars!



***********************************************************************************


more gatherings coming

watch out for episode 2



3 people were enlightened!:

Anonymous said...

TZUN~!!!
Next year MY birthday I also want receive GIFT~~~
Better than HING DE~!!!!!!
I dont care~~~~

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Hanyi:

If my financial problems can be solved, no problem de! How bout my gift?

Anonymous said...

hahaha....Thanks for the lovely pressie n celebration once again...